Ace Chimney Sweeps Proudly Serves Delaware’s Capital City of Dover
As the Capital City of America’s First State, Dover boasts some amazing bits of historical import — like the fact that the U.S. Constitution was ratified by Delaware legislators in Dover’s Golden Fleece Tavern. It’s also a growing, modern city with buzzing culture and tons to do, so the fact that we travel to Dover regularly to provide chimney services to our Dover clients is definitely a perk of our job.
Ace Chimney Sweeps is always glad to help new clients with chimney or venting system needs. If you’re a Dover resident in need of chimney and venting professionals you can count on, give us a call – we would love to help!
Spending Time in Dover: What To Do
Our appreciation for Dover has grown over decades of serving local clients — we come to Dover for everything from routine chimney maintenance to installing brand new fireplaces and chimney systems. Over the years, we’ve amassed a list of “things to do” in Dover:
- Exploring History in Downtown Dover: Probably the most colorful way to dig deep into the history of Dover (founded all the way back in 1683) is by visiting First State Heritage Park. Enjoy the scenery, enjoy one of many events hosted here, or take a walking tour. There’s always lots to do!
- Visiting Dover Museums: Dover’s museums give us a peek into some remarkable Delaware forbears and history – from the Air Mobility Command Museum (stocked with exhibits and historic aircraft) to the Biggs Museum of American Art (which holds Delaware/regional art going as far back as 1675) to the Johnson Victrola Museum (which pays tribute to Delaware native and Victor Talking Machine Company founder Eldridge Reeves Johnson).
- Attending Dover Days Festival: A celebration launched in 1939 to ring in spring in Dover, the free Dover Days Festival has grown from a neighborly idea into a huge annual happening with a parade, hundreds of artisans, the annual concert from the Dover Symphony Orchestra and loads of opportunities to immerse yourself in the history of the Capital City of the First State.
- Enjoying Firefly Music Festival: When The Firefly Music Festival launched in 2012, Dover became home to one of the best-loved annual summer music festivals in the U.S. Held at The Woodlands of Dover International Speedway, the fest brings dozens and dozens of top names from the rock, hip-hop, pop, folk, and electronic music scenes to seven different stages over four days. After its first year, Billboard said the Firefly Music Festival “put Delaware squarely on the musical map.”
- Going to the Dover Speedway: Hosting NASCAR events since its launch in 1969, the Dover International Speedway gives fans multiple opportunities to catch race weekends with the sport’s best, including NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races.
The guys are professional and courteous. They respect the property and made sure they cleaned up from the installation process. Holt explained and showed me the controls and explained how and what was going to happen with the first lighting. He also explained the daily and weekly maintenance of the unit. I’m very pleased with the entire process, thank you.
Willis Belcher, Jr. (Pops)
We’d Love To Serve You Soon
We’re always happy to serve our neighbors in Dover. If your chimney or venting system needs attention, give Ace Chimney Sweeps a call at 410-392-4596 or reach out online to schedule a spot today.